The original name of the building was "Palace City". The 1928 - 1929 design by Oskar Baudisch was influenced by functionalism and art deco. In 1974, the building was rebuilt for the needs of the research institute (VUTS). In the years 2016 - 2017, already owned by the Liberec District, a complete reconstruction took place. Although it was not a listed building, the successful reconstruction restored the building to its historic appearance and former splendor.Read more

Related Projects