City park from 1875, gradually expanded by a forest part to an area of approx. 14 hectares, with characteristic attributes of 19th - 20th century parks (pavilion, Caesarean stones, ponds, monuments, summer cinema, etc...) underwent a number of modifications both in the technical part (e.g. water regime) and in the greenery. The study solved the phasing of gradual replacement and replenishment of wood species in the park and forest part so that the park could henceforward fulfill all its functions.Read more
Based on the updated dendrological survey (over 800 tree species in 32 taxons), partial felling and clearing of stands was carried out as part of recomposition interventions plus individual partial plantations (e.g. tree line to the church) and gradual expansion of the species composition in the forest area. In 13 parts of the park defined by a preserved road layout, their functional content was emphasized by the greenery.
|Location||Česká Lípa, CZ|
|Client||City of Česká Lípa|
|Project Architect||Kateřina Tomanová|
|Project Director||Kateřina Tomanová|